Thursday, January 5, 2012

Small Beginnings

So here we are, it is 11pm local time and I am writing my first blog entry. I created my blog last night and have no idea what I am doing :D So here's to the start of hopefully a somewhat decent blog. I am really meant to be doing some school work, but what's the fun in that? I've had enough of chemistry with all it's fossil fuels, compounds, hydrocarbons and that. A whole day ought to be enough of it. This is meant to be some kind of introduction to my blog, however I am rather clueless as to what my future blog will look like. So instead I shall give a brief intro about myself. - Actually, no. That's boring. If anybody who actually reads this is somewhat interested, i guess just follow my future posts! :D I hope that until then I have figured out what to do! - Sophie, the first time Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment