Friday, January 6, 2012

Best Songs...

I was a little lost as to what to post about but then I had an idea!:D 

In my opinion the best songs...

1) to party to -> Labrinth - 'Earthquake'Modestep - 'Sunlight'

2) to dream to -> Robyn - 'Dream On'
3) to feel happy -> Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now' Kanye West - 'Good Life'  
4) if feeling heartbroken -> Robyn - 'With Every Heartbeat'Crystal Castles - 'Not In Love'
5) to get high to (ok, I wouldn't actually know about this, I  just thought it'd be funny:P)
-> 
Deadmau5 - 'I Remember'
6) to deal with a break-up -> Jason Derulo - 'Ridin' Solo'Basta - 'Sorgen in die Tonne'
7) to cry to -> P!nk - 'Nobody Knows'
8) that cheer up -> Eliza Doolittle - 'Pack Up'
9) that make you feel strong -> Christina Aguilera - 'Beautiful'
10) when having a feminist moment ;P -> Christina Aguilera - 'Can't Hold Us Down'
11) when feeling in love -> Paramore - 'The Only Exception'Auburn - 'Perfect Two'
12) when feeling emotional -> The Verve - 'Bittersweet Symphony'James Blake - 'Limit To Your Love'Lady Gaga - 'Brown Eyes'
13) when feeling angry -> My Chemical Romance - 'I'm Not Okay'Darwin Deez - 'Bad Day'
14) to wake up to -> Seeed - 'Aufstehn' (or alternatively 'Rise and Shine' in English) 
15) to fall asleep to -> Jamie Woon - 'Night Air'Deadmau5 - 'Strobe'
16) to chill -> Frank Ocean - 'Novacane'Distance - 'Falling'Mt. Eden - 'Sierra Leone'


And lastly just some songs I felt necessary to add on, 
simply because I love them so incredibly much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment